HARROW SCHOOL MEMORIAL BUILDING

Submit a new image

Reference WMO112269

Address:

Harrow School

High Street

Harrow

HA1 3HT

England

Open large map
Edit memorial location & address
Status: On original site
Type: Freestanding
Location: External
Setting: Within a garden/park/churchyard/enclosure/Marketplace
Description: Chapel/church
Materials:
  • Brick Brick
Lettering: Unknown
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
  • Second World War (1939-1945)
About the memorial: Opened on 3 June 1926 by the Prime Minister, Stanley Baldwin and the Archbishop of Canterbury to commemorate 600 Old Boys killed in WW1
Edit memorial details
Report this condition update
View more details

Stet fortuna domus Donorum dei dispensatio fidelis 1914-1918 In honour of the sons of Harrow who gave their lives in the Great War this stone of their memorial was laid by their brother Harrovian Randall Archbishop of Canterbury on Founder's Day October 6th 1921

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Grade II (England)

1358630

Information Required

Information Required