Cadbury Camp

Submit a new image

Reference WMO170430

Address:

Failand ridge north of Tickenham village.

Tickenham

England

Open large map
Edit memorial name, location & address
Type: Freestanding
Location: External
Description: Land
Lettering: No lettering
About the memorial: 15.9 hectares of open countryside on a ridge above the Somerset Levels. The main feature of this site is an Iron Age hill-fort. Cadbury Camp was once part of the Clevedon Court Estate and was transferred to the National Trust through the National Land Fund in May 1971. (The National Land Fund was set up in 1946 to acquire properties significant for their nature, landscape or heritage value as a memorial to those who fell in war. No longer in existence, it became the National Heritage Memorial Fund in 1980.)
Edit memorial details
Report this condition update

View more details

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

National Trust