Barnby Memorial Hall


There are no available images for this memorial. Help us by submitting one!

Submit a new image

Reference WMO214957

Address:

22 High St

Worksop

Blyth

S81 8EW

England

Open large map
Edit memorial location & address
Status: Unknown
Type: Freestanding
Location: External
Setting: Inside a building - public/private
Description: Hall
Materials:
  • Brick Brick
Lettering: Unknown
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial: Memorial Hall, opened 15th July 1927 by Field Marshall Sir William Robertson Bart. G.C.B., K.C.M.G., K.C.V.O., D.S.O., dedication by The Lord Bishop of Southwell, The Right Reverend Dr. Heywood, designed by A.H. Richardson (of Worksop), built by John Swannack (of Retford), paid for by the First Baron Lord Barnby (of Blyth Hall) as a memorial to those lost in WW1 and in thanks for the safe return of his son.
Edit memorial details
Report this condition update
View more details

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required