War Memorial Cross

Submit a new image

Reference WMO249055

Address:

Blundell's School

Blundell's Road

Tiverton

EX16 4DN

England

Open large map
Edit memorial location & address
Status: On original site
Type: Freestanding
Location: External
Setting: Within a garden/park/churchyard/enclosure/Marketplace
Description: Other cross
Materials:
  • Stone Sandstone
Lettering: No lettering
Conflicts:
  • 20th Century Wars
About the memorial: The 1920 War Memorial Cross at Blundell’s School is largely a copy of the famous cross in the churchyard at Eyam in Derbyshire. It was designed by Frederic Wykeham Chancellor of Chelmsford, and it was carved in Corsehill sandstone by Harry Hems & Sons of Exeter. It was unveiled by the Bishop of Crediton on November 2nd 1920.
Edit memorial details
Report this condition update
View more details

Invictis Pax 1914-1919, 1939-1945.

None. (Included on two nearby memorials)

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required