Bond and Delawar


There are no available images for this memorial. Help us by submitting one!

Submit a new image

Reference WMO252924

Address:

Western Infirmary

Entrance Lobby, Alexander Elder Memorial Chapel, First Floor, G Wing

Glasgow

Scotland

Open large map
Edit memorial location & address
Type: Non freestanding
Location: Internal
Setting: Inside a building - public/private
Description: Board/Plaque/ Tablet
Materials:
  • Metal Metal (any)
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial: A bronze panel with Nursing School badge at its centre, and two crosses, one each side of the inscription, each bearing a surname within a wreath of laurel leaves. Plaque dedicated to Ella Maud Bond and Margaret S Delawar, erected by Nurses League of the Western Infirmary Glasgow. Western Infirmary is due to be closed and redeveloped in 2013. WMs in chapel to be relocated.
Edit memorial details

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required