Castle Eden Memorial Bells

Submit a new image

Reference WMO254215

Address:

St James' Church (closed)

Castle Eden

England

Open large map
Edit memorial location & address
Status: On original site
Type: Non freestanding
Location: Internal
Setting: Attached to a building/structure
Description: Bells
Materials:
  • Metal Iron
Lettering: Inscribed on a plaque
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial: Tubular Bells installed by Rowland Burdon and Mary Arundell Burdon in 1920. According to the Church Commissioners the bells are redundant. There is also an associated white tablet with a dark green surround and three regimental badges on the north wall.
Edit memorial details
Report this condition update
View more details

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required