Within a garden/park/churchyard/enclosure/Marketplace
- First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial:
A Memorial Hall dedicated in July 1925 and opened by Viscount Leverhulme (President of School). It was originally used as the Assembly Hall but around 1990 became the school Library. It has a brick built frontage with a pediment showing a stylized figure of an angel and columnar supports to a horizontal band showing "1914 MEMORIAL HALL 1918"
Edit memorial details