Attached to a building/structure
- Second World War (1939-1945)
About the memorial:
The memorial was lost when the church was demolished in 1978 - having been eroded to the extent it was not thought worth retaining.
The congregation moved to the nearby church infants' school in August 1978. In the course of refurbishment in 2002 the opportunity was taken to create a new Memorial area - into which were installed the original plaque relating to the WW1 Memorial in the former church, and a plaque, using a reworked private WW1 Memorial, in memory of those who fell in WW2.
Edit memorial details