On original site
Within a garden/park/churchyard/enclosure/Marketplace
About the memorial:
To provide and place a War memorial Cross of Clipsham Stone about eight feet six inches in height in the churchyard of Castle Bytham [see below for inscription]. Work to be carried out by G. R. Dicken & Sons Ltd., 79 Eastfield St, Peterborough.
Approved at a meeting of the Parochial Church Council on the 9th December 1947. Seal affixed 4th February 1948.
Faculty Box 20
4 sided, 0.59m wide by 0.59m deep at base. Height is 2.7m.
The inscription would appear to have errored and replaced with a inscribed slate tablet
Edit memorial details