We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
They help us to improve our websites and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
· To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
· To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our websites according to your individual interests
· To speed up your searches
· To recognise you when you return to our websites
We use the following cookies:
· Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our websites, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
· Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
Session Cookies enable our website to keep track of your movement from page to page so you don't get asked for the same information you've already given to the site. These cookies allow you to proceed through the pages of our site quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit. They are automatically deleted when you close your web browser.
This cookie is essential for our site to:
Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site and to provide you with offers that are targeted at your individual interests.
Speed up your searches
Recognise you when you return to our site.
Google Analytics are used to track which pages on the site are most commonly used, the number of visitors to the site, page views, which browsers are used, entry pages etc. We use the information provided to help us improve our site and identify the most popular pages. Cookies last between one month and one year.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our websites.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after the session.