Hayton War Memorial


There are no available images for this memorial. Help us by submitting one!

Submit a new image

Reference WMO208469

Address:

St Peter's Church

Clayworth

Nottinghamshire

Retford

DN22 9AB

England

Open large map
Edit memorial location & address
Status: Unknown
Type: Freestanding
Location: External
Setting: Within a garden/park/churchyard/enclosure/Marketplace
Description: Obelisk
Materials:
  • Stone Portland stone
Lettering: Unknown
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial: Memorial (obelisk-type) is in churchyard of St Peter's Church, unveiled 5th January 1921 by Rev. C.B. Collinson (Vicar of Hayton), dedication by The Venerable The Archdeacon of Newark, Egbert Hacking, designed and built by Sharpe & Hoggard (of Retford).
Edit memorial details
Report this condition update
View more details

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required