St Luke

Submit a new image

Reference WMO220066

Address:

Winnington Hill

Winnington

England

Open large map
Edit memorial location & address
Type: Non freestanding
Description: Board/Plaque/ Tablet
Materials:
  • Stone Marble
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial: Memorial plaque with 63 names The original St Luke's Church was demolished in 2014. The War Memorial was removed from the south inner wall of the church and has been in storage with a local registered stone mason. St Luke's Church has relocated to a temporary place of worship within the grounds of Winnington Park Recreational Club ,Park Road. As of the 25th February 2017, due to the retirement of the above mentioned Stone Mason and closure of the business, the War Memorial has now been moved to safe storage at the W.P.R.Club premises, adjacent to St Luke's Church Park Road.
Edit memorial details
Report this condition update
View more details
Report this comment

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required