Bishops Itchington Memorial Hall

Submit a new image

Reference WMO230103

Address:

Fisher Road

Bishops Itchington, Southam, Warks

CV47 2RE

England

Open large map
Edit memorial location & address
Status: On original site
Type: Freestanding
Location: External
Setting: Roadside
Description: Hall
Materials:
  • Other Concrete
  • Stone Granite
  • Stone Slate
Lettering: Incised
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
  • Second World War (1939-1945)
About the memorial: Memorial Hall with a dedicatory polished granite tablet fixed to the front external elevation of the building to the right-hand side of the entrance. The hall was dedicated on 5th August 1921 by Brigadier General Pitman. The original bronze plaques were relocated to the village church at some point in the past.
Edit memorial details
Report this condition update
View more details

IN / MEMORY OF / THE MEN OF THIS VILLAGE / WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES FOR THEIR COUNTRY / IN THE FIRST WORLD WAR 1914 - 1918 / AND IN THE SECOND WORLD WAR 1939 - 1945 / "Greater Love Hath No Man Than This, / That A Man Lay Down His Life / For His Friends"

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required