On original site
- First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial:
Opened in 1924 and built by public donations in memory of those who served in WWI on land donated by Mrs. Hastings Clay on the edge of St. Arvans Village.
It was later extended to its current size and is well used by the local community.
It is managed and kept in good condition by St. Arvans Community Council. See http://www.starvanscouncil.co.uk/St-Arvans-CC/history_of_the_hall-20880.aspx
for further information
Edit memorial details