Taddington & Priestcliffe recreation land

Submit a new image

Reference #251339

Address:

Humphrey Gate to Flagg Road

Taddington

SK17 9TS

England

Open large map
Edit memorial location & address
Status: On original site
Type: Other
Location: External
Setting: Within a garden/park/churchyard/enclosure/Marketplace
Description: Other
Materials:
  • Flora and Fauna Flora and Fauna (any)
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial: piece of meadowland, rich in wild plants and containing undulations suggestive of old lead workings, and containing the High Well, formerly the main source of water for the village. Near the centre of the plot is a concrete shelter containing a seat and a plaque.
Edit memorial details
Report this condition update
View more details

These lands were given on the termination of the Great War 1914 – 1918 by the Right Honourable Thomas Baron Dedman, P.C., G.C.M.G., K.C.V.O., to the inhabitants of the parish of Taddington and Priestcliffe for their enjoyment in public walks, recreation or otherwise.

No names.

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required