Lower Edmonton (St Alphege)


There are no available images for this memorial. Help us by submitting one!

Submit a new image

Reference WMO255075

Address:

Church of St Alphege

Hertford Road

Lower Edmonton

Edmonton

London

N9 8AG

England

Open large map
Edit memorial location & address
Status: On subsequent site(s)
Type: Freestanding
Location: External
Setting: Within a garden/park/churchyard/enclosure/Marketplace
Description: Latin cross
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
  • Second World War (1939-1945)
About the memorial: The memorial was originally erected about 450m south-west of its current location at the site of a tin tabernacle which was the predecessor to the Church of St Alphege. The church was built in 1959 and the memorial was relocated around that time to about 20m south-west of where it stands presently. It is believed that it was moved to its present location in the 1990s.
Edit memorial details

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required