St Albans Garrison Church Window


There are no available images for this memorial. Help us by submitting one!

Submit a new image

Reference WMO255416

Address:

Church of St John the Evangelist

Exeter Street

Plymouth

England

Open large map
Edit memorial name, location & address
Status: On subsequent site(s)
Type: Non freestanding
Location: Internal
Setting: Attached to a building/structure
Description: Stained glass window
Materials:
  • Glass Stained Glass
Lettering: Leaded
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial: The window was transferred here in 1979 when the garrison church of St Alban the Martyr was demolished. It is located behind the font.
Edit memorial details

1914 - 1919/ THESE WINDOWS/ WERE DEDICATED TO/ THE GLORY OF GOD/ BY THE BISHOP OF PLYMOUTH/ ON 14 MAY 1979./ ORIGINALLY THEY WERE/ INSTALLED IN THE PLYMOUTH/ ARMY GARRISON CHURCH/ ST-ALBANS-THE-MARTYR/ (NOW DEMOLISHED)/ A GIFT FROM THE ARMY

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required