Pant Memorial Institute

Submit a new image

Reference WMO255837

Address:

Pant

Oswestry

Sy10 9QG

England

Open large map
Edit memorial name, location & address
Status: On original site
Type: Freestanding
Location: External
Description: Hall
Lettering: No lettering
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial: Pant Memorial Institute (usually known as Pant Memorial Hall) was founded in 1922 by a group of village locals. They purchased the land for the building of an institute for the use of the residents of Pant, as a practical memorial for the dead of World War One. The building began as a WW1 tin hut, and was refurbished to a brick building in 1981. Further improvements have been made and the building remains a vital community asset. It is run as a registered charity by a committee composed entirely of volunteers. The building houses a plaque commemorating the village war dead of WW2.
Edit memorial details
Report this condition update
View more details

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required