On original site
Inside a building - public/private
Stained glass window
- First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial:
The eastern bay of the south aisle forms a war memorial chapel, defined by a Perpendicular style screen, with memorial east windows c1920.
Replace the easternmost window of the South Aisle with stained glass in memory of the parishioners who lost their lives in the Great War consisting of 5 lights.
Faculty Book 14 Page 43
On Sunday the 24th October 1920 the war memorial stained glass window located at the east end of the south aisle was unveiled by Major A.B. Johnson, D.S.O., O.C Lincoln Deport and dedicated by the Vicar the Rev. W.A. Purey Crust, the cost of the window was bourne by the parishioners
Lincolnshire Chronicle 30th October 1920
Edit memorial details