St Mary's Church


There are no available images for this memorial. Help us by submitting one!

Submit a new image

Reference WMO256522

Address:

Church Lane

Arnold

Nottingham

NG5 8JH

England

Open large map
Edit memorial name, location & address
Status: On original site
Type: Non freestanding
Location: Internal
Setting: Inside a building - public/private
Description: Other
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
  • Second World War (1939-1945)
About the memorial: After the First World War, St Katherine’s Chapel was refurbished and rededicated in memory of the 252 men of Arnold who had lost their lives. Wooden panelling and an altar rail were installed. The altar is a Jacobean oak table, formerly the altar in Gonalston Parish Church. A memorial with the names of the fallen men is on the wall. The 89 Arnold men who gave their lives in the Second World War are recorded in a bound register and a memorial plaque erected on the wall beneath the First World War plaque.
Edit memorial details

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required