On original site
Attached to a building/structure
- Second World War (1939-1945)
About the memorial:
Attached to the south side of the nave is a single-storey, flat-roofed choir vestry of 1952, constructed in the same materials as the main body of the church and incorporating a large, 9-light mullioned window to the right of centre. The choir vestry was erected in memory of those of the parish killed during the Second World War. It contains a timber plaque commemorating its construction with the names of those lost.
Edit memorial details