Kingswood School Chapel

There are no available images for this memorial. Help us by submitting one!

Submit a new image

Reference WMO257408


Lansdown Road




Open large map
Edit memorial name, location & address
Status: On original site
Type: Freestanding
Location: Unknown
Setting: Unknown
Description: Chapel/church
About the memorial: The school chapel was built as a memorial to those one-hundred and sixteen Old Kingswoodians and three former members of staff who died during the First World War. It was designed by Gunton and Gunton, a London-based firm of architects and opened on 16th June 1922. Buglers from the Somerset Light Infantry sounded “The last post” before Owen Spencer Watkins dedicated the memorials within it:
Edit memorial details

Grade II (England)


Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required