Inside a building - public/private
Inscribed on a plaque
- First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial:
Not clear if this memorial is originally from this church as there is another WW1 plaque also displayed and no names match up. This may be the memorial from Ladhope Parish church, moved when the churches combined. St Aidan's is now redundant, combined with Trinity Church. Rectangular brass plaque with rounded top with Scottish flag saltire. Inscription includes dedication and below roll of honour surrounded by decorative border. Brass plaque mounted on marble backing, with one additional name.
Edit memorial details