Inside a building - public/private
- First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial:
A wooden reredos which appears to be free standing against the wall in a small area at the West end of the Church used partially as a storage area. It has three panels containing names incised and painted gold. There are two names, James Simonds and Andrew Swallow, added in the top right hand corner of the screen.
A central brass plaque gives the details of the donation.
Edit memorial details