On original site
Within a garden/park/churchyard/enclosure/Marketplace
- First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial:
Churchyard cross on the south side of the church 4250 x 700 x 700, on a 1620 mm square base, some weather erosion of the cross apparent, on the south side Mary and child is depicted with Christ on the cross on the north side.
Inside the church is a Marble tablet on the north wall of the tower 300 x 525 x 25mm, which reads "The churchyard cross was restored in memory of those who gave their lives for King and Country in the Great War 1914 - 1918
Edit memorial details