On original site
Attached to a building/structure
- First World War (1914-1918)
- Second World War (1939-1945)
About the memorial:
A clock on the south face of the church tower and a stone tablet below listing all those who served and fell and also a dedication but no names to those who served in WW2
Unveiled by the Mayor of Lincoln, Councillor T.C. Halkes and dedicated by the Bishop of Lincoln on Saturday 2nd April 1921.The clock was supplied by Messes Joyce of Birmingham at a cost £140 and the white Derbyshire stone tablet fixed five to six feet from the ground under the clock, supplied by Mr. F.W. Baldock, the total cost of the memorial was £194-3s-5d. The total of public subscriptions and interest being £211-10s, the residue to be used for the upkeep of the clock.
Edit memorial details