On subsequent site(s)
About the memorial:
To perpetuate the memory of those lost from Faldingworth and Buslingthorpe, a war memorial hut was erected in Faldingworth and was opened by Mrs.. Molson, wife of the Grainsborough MP. The cost of the hall which is quite a roomy structure was £90
Lincolnshire Echo 1st May 1920, p4.
The present Memorial Hall is built immediately west of the Methodist Church on land given by Mr George Stamp, Mrs Gladys May Stamp and Mr Peter Percival Stamp for the benefit of the village in memory of the late Herbert Percival Stamp of Faldingworth who died on the 30th January 1943.
Inside on the north wall are two framed and glazed illuminated Rolls of Honour, the one for the First World War is believed to have been removed from the original Memorial Hall.
Edit memorial details