On original site
Within a garden/park/churchyard/enclosure/Marketplace
- First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial:
The 4980mm by 1640mm square base, stone cross, which is a partial copy of that, erected in Somersby Churchyard, was unveiled and dedicated on Sunday 8th May 1921. It stands at the west end of the church.
The unveiling ceremony was made by four choirboys, and the dedication was made by the Rev. G.S. Tyack, the Vicar of Caistor
The dedication inscription is inscribed on the west face of the pedestal and the names of the fallen on the east.
Market Rasen Mail 14th May 1921
Edit memorial details