Barton upon Humber - St Peter's Church - ANDERSON Clifford William

Submit a new image

Reference WMO261194

Address:

Beck Hill

Barton upon Humber

DN18 5EX

England

Open large map
Edit memorial name, location & address
Status: On original site
Type: Non freestanding
Location: Internal
Setting: Attached to a building/structure
Description: Board/Plaque/ Tablet
Materials:
  • Metal Brass
  • Stone Stone (any)
Lettering: Inscribed on a plaque
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial: The first memorial has been erected in St. Peter’s Church. It is to the memory of Lieutenant Anderson and is erected by his mother, Mrs. L. A. Anderson, of Westfield Road. The memorial is of brass, with a Gothic boarder, fixed on a white stone background. The inscription is in old English letters and is ornamented with the Brigade badge, and there is a red cross in each of the four corners. It is fixed under the window near the font, and the background is carved to correspond with the Gothic window above it. Lincolnshire Star, Saturday June 28th 1919.
Edit memorial details

see photo

https://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/486659/anderson,-/

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required