On subsequent site(s)
- First World War (1914-1918)
- Second World War (1939-1945)
About the memorial:
Tablets originally erected each side of an archway at the entrance of United Methodist Chapel unveiled by Mrs Agnew June 1921, following WW2 the names of two more were added, this chapel became un-habitable and demolished. The two tablet's were erected on the outside of the Memorial Hall
The Memorial itself- without the planter which surrounds it.
Width 1350mm x 1300mm high ( from the soil in trough to roof) x 210mm deep.
The panels are 380mm wide x 490mm high, Space between the two panels is 130mm
The trough is 2280mm wide x 370mm high x 700mm deep
see Comments for original unveiling report
Edit memorial details