Brentford War Memorial Park


There are no available images for this memorial. Help us by submitting one!

Submit a new image

Reference WMO262647

Address:

Carville Hall Park

Clayponds Lane

Brentford

TW8 0HY

England

Open large map
Edit memorial name, location & address
Status: On original site
Type: Freestanding
Location: External
Setting: Within a garden/park/churchyard/enclosure/Marketplace
Description: Park
Materials:
  • Flora and Fauna Flora and Fauna (any)
Lettering: Unknown
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial: The Carville Hall estate was bought by the MCC to build the Great West Road (A4). The spare land was sold to Brentford Council, and opened in the late 1920s as Brentford War Memorial Park. Today, it is known as Carville Hall Park North and Carville Hall Park South, being divided by both the A4 and M4 flyover.
Edit memorial details
Report this condition update

View more details

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required