On original site
- First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial:
Unveiled Sunday 2nd May 1920 by Lieutenant Colonel Riggall and dedicated by the Reverend W. G. Pea, memorial consists of a brass plaque 610 x 380mm on oak backing plate 1220 x 700mm. Erected on the south wall of the nave. Laurel wreath carved on frame by Mr. Baker of Halton.
Surveyed by E.M.Beech July 200
Unveiling reported Lincolnshire Cronicle 8th May 1920.
0.74m wide at the shelf, narrowing to 0.69m wide at the main body. 1.22m high at the sides, 1.3m at the centre (total). 0.05m deep. Brass section is 0.38m wide and 0.61m high
Surveyed by Michael ||||||Peck 17th June 2007.
Edit memorial details