Scunthorpe Congregational Church

Submit a new image

Reference WMO263750

Address:

Ferry Rd Scunthorpe DN15 8QE

Scunthorpe

DN15 8QE

England

Open large map
Edit memorial name, location & address
Status: On subsequent site(s)
Type: Non freestanding
Location: Internal
Setting: Attached to a building/structure
Description: Board/Plaque/ Tablet
Materials:
  • Metal Brass
Lettering: Inscribed on a plaque
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial: The Congregational church originally stood at the corner of Doncaster and Oswald Roads, Scunthorpe [building still there] at OS SE891113, the church closing 1996 and reopening at its new location Ferry Road in 1998, the church is actually in the parish of Flixborough. On the south west corner of the chapel is the WW1 tablet of brass 609 x 380 x 3mm mounted on oak 640 x 410 x 35mm
Edit memorial details

“Their Name Liveth For Evermore” (names) 1914 - 1918

John William Basford Charles Cross Walter Henry Foster George Gilbert Ernest Hornsby Evan James Lawrence Percy Kirk Thomas Marshall James Gordon Mcintosh William Miller Charles Reginald Outram Arthur Spacey Arthur John Tayleure Harold Wren Tomlinson Arthur Winter Owen Yarrow

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required