Men od Ruskington - WW1


There are no available images for this memorial. Help us by submitting one!

Submit a new image

Reference WMO263931

Address:

Ruskington Methodist Church

Chapel St

Ruskington Sleaford

NG34 9DX

England

Open large map
Edit memorial name, location & address
Status: On subsequent site(s)
Type: Non freestanding
Location: Internal
Setting: Attached to a building/structure
Description: Board/Plaque/ Tablet
Lettering: Inscribed on a plaque
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial: Copper plague which was mounted on the east wall inside the Church foyer was moved from the old building to the new when the re-location was made in 1957/8.The new Chapel was formally opened on 18 September 1958 by Mr Guy Chester and dedicated by Rev. J. E. Eagles. It lists the names of all of the 30 Great War casualties named on the village Memorial in the Cemetery, with no distinction to whether they worshipped there or at a different village church.
Edit memorial details

TO THE GLORY OF GOD AND IN MEMORY OF THE MEN OF RUSKINGTON. WHO FELL IN THE GREAT WAR 1914 – 1919

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required