On original site
Within a garden/park/churchyard/enclosure/Marketplace
- First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial:
The unveiling and dedication of the parish memorial to the fallen was held on Saturday.
The Memorial took the form of a cross, eleven feet high-beautiful, majestic, and simple, cut out of the well-known blue gray Sheffield stone of great duration-a lasting monument, and executed by Mr. Tasker of Sheffield; upon the base of which the names of the fallen had been beautifully chiselled:
Unveiled and dedicated January 1920
Edit memorial details