North Kelsey

Submit a new image

Reference WMO264132

Address:

The Cemetery

Cemetery Lane

North Kelsey

LN7 6JR

England

Open large map
Edit memorial name, location & address
Status: On original site
Type: Freestanding
Location: Internal
Setting: Within a garden/park/churchyard/enclosure/Marketplace
Description: Wheel cross
Materials:
  • Stone Portland stone
About the memorial: On Sunday 5th September 1920 Mr. H. Stamp J.P. of Brigg unveiled the war memorial erected in the Cemetery. The memorial consists of an Aberdeen granite Celtic cross on a rectangular base 2.25 metre high by 915mm wide by 550mm deep, supplied by Mr. H. Wood of Caistor and dedicated by the Rev J. Dann. Market Rasen Mail 11th September 1920.
Edit memorial details

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required