Restoration of Chancel plus Dedicatory Boards

Submit a new image

Reference WMO264167

Address:

St John the Baptist Church

Highmore Cottages

Little Missenden

England

Open large map
Edit memorial name, location & address
Status: On original site
Type: Freestanding
Location: Internal
Setting: Attached to a building/structure
Description: Chapel/church
Materials:
  • Stone Stone (any)
  • Timber Oak
Lettering: Inscribed on a plaque
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial: Chancel restored in 1922 with two oak boards bearing inscription and names.
Edit memorial details
Report this condition update

View more details

1st board: TO THE/ GREATER GLORY OF GOD/ AND IN MEMORY OF THOSE WHO/ PASSED FROM THIS CONGREGATION/ AND GAVE THEIR LIVES FOR THEIR/ COUNTRY IN THE GREAT WAR/ THE PANELLING IN THE SANCTUARY/ WAS MADE AND THE CHANCEL RESTORED 1922./ (Names) 2nd board: (Names)

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required