Lincoln - Parishioners of St. Mary le Wigford


There are no available images for this memorial. Help us by submitting one!

Submit a new image

Reference WMO264849

Address:

St Mary le Wigford

3 St Mary's St

Lincoln

LN5 7AR

England

Open large map
Edit memorial name, location & address
Status: On original site
Type: Non freestanding
Location: Internal
Setting: Attached to a building/structure
Description: Board/Plaque/ Tablet
Materials:
  • Metal Brass
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial: To provide and place a memorial tablet on the north wall of the nave of the parish church of Saint Mary below Hill, Lincoln. That the said tablet is to be of Brass about three feet by about one foot ten inches Unveiled by Major Johnson, Officer Commanding Lincoln Depot, November 1920
Edit memorial details

To the glory of God and in loving memory of the men of this parish who made the supreme sacrifice during the Great War, 1914 – 1919 (names) And in thankfulness for all those others of this parish who took up arms at the call of their King & Country

Capt. D.L.L. Jones Pte. J.L. Swannack Sgt. C.E. Rudd Pte. E. Wheatley L/Cpl. A.J. Poynter Pte J. Willers L/Cpl. J. Warnsby Pte. W. Wray Pte. J. Baldwin Pte. R. Dent Pte. J.A. Bunn Pte. R. Willers Pte S.G. Inckle Dvr. F. Barlow Pte. H. Lane Gnr. R. Fairchild Pte. G. Neal Tpr. A. Gray. Pte. W.H. Parker Tpr. F.H. Norton

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required