Lincoln - St Andrews

Submit a new image

Reference WMO264981

Address:

Bridge Church Lincoln

Bridge Central

Portland St

Lincoln

LN5 7NN

England

Open large map
Edit memorial name, location & address
Status: Unknown
Type: Non freestanding
Location: Internal
Setting: Attached to a building/structure
Description: Board/Plaque/ Tablet
Materials:
  • Metal Bronze
Conflicts:
  • First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial: The original memorial was a Crucifix 14' 4" high, of some 2' 4" spread standing on a three tiered 6' square base, standing at the west end of the church facing the street, designed by M. Tuttel & Son, Sculptors of Lincoln with 58 names this was demolished between 1954 & 1970, the church itself was demolished in 1970. The only memorial left is a brass plaque 457 x 395mm, in the foyer of Goulding, Young and Mawer, Auctioneers, now Bridge Central
Edit memorial details

In ever grateful memory / of the men of St Andrew parish / who gave up their lives for their country / 1914 - 1918

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required

Information Required