Within a garden/park/churchyard/enclosure/Marketplace
- First World War (1914-1918)
About the memorial:
"The Preaching Cross was restored as a memorial to the fallen of the parish in WW1, bronze plaques being fixed to the northern side of the steps; a second plaque is on the western side to mark those of WW2.
The church dates from the 12th Century, but the land was granted to St Teilo in the 6th Century and a monastic cell established on it. The church tower dates from the 14th Century and some work was carried out in the 19th Century." FlickR
Edit memorial details