On original site
About the memorial:
To provide and place an altar with Triptych over and foot pace and Credence Table at the North West Corner of the parish church as a War Memorial with oak panelling on the west wall on either side of the altar. That the centre panel on the triptych is to contain the following inscription, namely: -
―In gratitude and love be forever remembered the men of Brigg who laid down their
live in the Great War 1914 – 1918‖.
And the folding panels are to contain the names of the fallen. Approved at a meeting of the P.C.C. 28th July 1931.
Faculty Book 16, Page 502, dated 27th October 1931
Edit memorial details