Report a concern about: Sandroyd School

Report a concern

Please use the form below to let us know about any concerns you have with the physical memorial. This might include the overall condition, specific damage or risk e.g. from building closure. To get a reply to your report you must register/login or include your name and email address in the comments sections below. If you are not logged in this report will be submitted anonymously and we will be unable to send you a response.


A specific war memorial?

If you have not clicked through from that record, please provide the reference number to enable us to assist you as quickly as possible. The reference number can be found in the middle of each war memorial page or is the number at the end of the URL. If the war memorial is not on the website then please add details as it will help us deal with your enquiry more efficiently. To be able to help you, War Memorials Trust needs as much information, with photographs, as possible.


A general war memorial question/issue, rather than about a specific war memorial?

Please go to the Contact us page and use the form or email address given as this will help War Memorials Trust deal with your enquiry.


Is information wrong on the war memorial record?

If the information on the War Memorials Online record is inaccurate, please go back to the memorial record and use the 'Edit memorial name, location and address' and 'Edit memorial details' options to make those changes. Or, if the record is a War Memorials Trust case, with some details locked, then follow the guidance on how to report that. We will not respond to information submitted through this form that relates to the accuracy of information recorded on the website as this form is only used to deal with concerns about the physical war memorial.